• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt617

Reaction score
Now that the Unitank & Chiller have been sold, time to sell the rest of the misc items left. Preference to sell locally in New England States although will sell plus shipping if necessary. Best if a few items are sold together to reduce shipping or meetups. If shipped, PayPal money up front. All in good condition used less than 10x and sales price is 80% of cost.

2.0 Liter Erlenmeyer Flask: Cost $24.99; sell price: $20.00
Stir Plate: $68.99; Sell price $55.00
Mark II Keg Washer: $90; sell price $72
7.5 Anvil Gallon Kettle: $199.99; Sell Price $160
Immersion Chiller: $89.99; sell price $72
2x5 gal Ball Lock Kegs: $150; sell price $100
Refractometer: $44.99; sell price: $36

I have lots of misc items that I will toss in free of charge randomly as I will not have a need for any residual items. Why selling: sore subject...I bought equipment and expanded in antipication of a new house and dedicated brew room only for 2 deals to fall through. House hunt on hold for a few years so better to find good home for current equipment and restart down the road.

Latest posts

Back