Million dollar idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to brew a Pabst Blue Ribbon clone, label it as "Artisan Produced, Locally Brewed" to hipsters for $25 a can. They won't be able to buy it fast enough. :rockin: :mug:

super cool story bro. tell it again.

mariostory.png

Just make sure you brew it with Brettanomyces and/or Lactobacillus :drunk:

I think you are getting hipsters and yuppies confused. I don't know any hipsters that can afford a $25 beer.

I think i found the reason why they don't have any money. ..... which one would you hire? In the 80's we had people of alternative dress also and before that is was hippies.

LABRAT-2012-2013-Hipster-Style-1.jpg

th-4.jpeg

th-5.jpeg

Haha that's awesome, I don't know if everyone that responded is a hipster but that's wicked funny or maybe they just don't live around hipsters.

Brew it with green pine needles and tell them it was banned in 16 countries due to the insane amount of hops in it. Age it in wet pine casks for more aroma. Should sell like hotcakes.

Let's commence the drunk and watching (almost) playoff hockey ****show that is my life in the spring. Sorry in advance

Back