MillerCoors wants to pay me for taking surveys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenchiro

Reaction score
I never got the Killian's tasting kit but it looks like they want to pay me for some surveys. The first page is asking me for lots of personal info though, so I am not entirely sure how legit it is though. Anyone else that sent away for that kit get an e-mail like this?

Hello Michael, We received your name as being interested in receiving information about Killian's. We are currently recruiting for a new consumer advisory panel for MillerCoors. The link below will direct you to a sign-up survey for the MillerCoors Panel.

The purpose of this survey is to find out a little about you and see if you qualify for an exciting new consumer research panel that U30 Group is putting together for MillerCoors. As a member of this panel, you will have many opportunities over the next year to participate in a variety of surveys, offering you opportunities to share your opinions, and help MillerCoors better meet the needs of consumers like yourself. The best part? A cash incentive is offered for completing most projects ranging from $5 to $50 per survey!

If you are interested in being a part of a consumer research panel and finally being able to share your opinions and insights, please continue on with this survey! If you are not interested in being a part of our online consumer research panel, please do not complete this survey and we thank you for your time.
Thanks so much and enjoy the survey!

Laura Bridges
MillerCoors Panel Manager

HA noob
thay want to pay me 75

Hello clayton, Today we would like to see if you qualify for a new upcoming project! Please click on the survey link below to see if you qualify to participate in a research project for a major beer company. Based on your responses to this survey, you may be selected to participate in an upcoming project where you have the opportunity to earn $75. If you are interested in participating in the research project, please click on the link below. If you are not interested, no worries, there will be plenty of other opportunities to participate in MillerCoors Panel projects.
Thanks!
Laura Bridges
MillerCoors Panel

It's from the Killians scam we all pulled on this forum last month. guess since we all used the same codes we get e-mails instead of glasses:(

I got the glasses. Plastic, not too great, but free. Got a really cool keychain.

I would willingly participate in paid "analysis" of the product.
Where do we sign up?

It is legit. I have done similar surveys. They usually only give you .25 to .50 but sometimes much more. The more they pay you the more selective they will be. You will have to complete a very short survey and depending on your answers you may or may not qualify to do the main survey. I've gotten these emails and the $75 one too. I tried but did not qualify for the survey.

Back