Miller Synchrowave 250 loaded cheap on ebay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBeemer

Reaction score
Without a tank and local pickup only. I would want to know the year and arc hours on machine. You can get these used fully setup 1800-2000. A tank 120 with fillup you looking $250+. My opinion 1500 would be a high side bid and hard to sell and break even should you decide to do so. Also with the new inverter machines taking off the heavy Synchrowave is soon to be a heliarc. It will still make good welds but the price will continue to drop.

They sure hold their value around the S.F. bay area vs back east at your NC area as any 250 Sync is sold within a day if listed at $2,500 without a bottle.
Last refill I paid $93 Argon for my 250 cu/ft owner own bottles.
A custom SS fab shop friend has a 1988 250 sync with over 17,000 hours on the meter still going strong and trouble free used by him and his workers. A few sets of spark gap points plus a annual internal air blast removing shop dust is its only requirements.

Back