Miley Citrus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can talk about Mexican brewing.
How do you feel about Molé Porter or Abuelas Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout lol
I'm not sure how to get horchata in a beer yet, either..

You should look up Aztec brewing In Vista, Ca. They make beers with a Mexican spin. They make several brews like Hibiscus ( jamaica ) wheat, Chipotle IPA, Cacao Chocolate Porter and a few others.

http://www.aztecbrewery.com/

I'm not sure how to get horchata in a beer yet, either..

Easier than you'd think. Cigar City does a really good horchata beer. They use a simple cream ale recipe with one very light noble hops bittering addition and sweeten it with a little lactose sugar. Then, they age it on toasted almonds, cinnamon and vanilla beans for a week.

Slightly sweet and very flavorful. Makes a great breakfast beer.

I had to watch the video too. For the first half, all she did was stick her tongue out and look like she just came from the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Ahh, kids these days. I'm not sticking up for her, in fact I wish she'd get abducted by aliens, but she's not doing anything that Madonna or Cyndi Lauper didn't already do almost 30 years ago. She's a copycat, that's her real crime. No originality. And she's ugly.

I think she is just trying to break out of the "wholesome disney" typecast she has found herself in. If she doesnt Brittany Spears it she will never get her chance to do a topless scene in a movie.

Thought this was pretty funny. Didnt really notice the suit ...

image-45390628.jpg

I clicked because I thought it was some sort of citrus recipe for a beer......

WTF? The next Britney Spears reveals herself and prepares to do something monumentally stooopid!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

I clicked because I thought it was some sort of citrus recipe for a beer......

WTF? The next Britney Spears reveals herself and prepares to do something monumentally stooopid!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

Miley Citrus IPA.
Dry hopped with Citra and syphilis.
Locally harvested yeast from Miley herself...

Thought this was pretty funny. Didnt really notice the suit ...

Whether you made this or found it, one of the funniest dam things I've seen in a while. Almost spit soda all over the monitor. Folks need to get over it. If it had been one of the backup dancers from his video or something, folks would have never said a word about it. Because its Miley "Disney Poster Child" Cyrus its "shocking", "bewildering" or "embarassing". Also, for the record, I would split her like a cord of firewood. But to each his own. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

P.S. - extra kudos for Lydia Deets in the front row. That took a moment to process.

I'm not sure what surprises me more:

A) That anyone still watches the VMAs,
B) That MTV stills pretend to cover music enough to even keep hosting the VMAs, or
C) That anyone is just now realizing that Miley Cyrus is skanky.

B) That MTV stills pretend to cover music enough to even keep hosting the VMAs, or

Apparently all of my Facebook friends still watch it lol.

Not sure why its still called music television. Can't remember the last time I watched a music video on mtv. I think the last music video they showed was True Men Don't Kill Coyotes off the first Red Hot Chili Peppers album.

A) Nostalgic people hoping for something good

B) No

C) People under a rock for 2 years

Yeah, how are the VMAs and MTV even relevant these days? Is it because I'm old and I don't have a TV? Even the Grammys blow. Not even relevant. I think ticket and album sales tell the entire story. But I guess these days how many Twitter followers or YouTube views is the standard for success.

Yeah, how are the VMAs and MTV even relevant these days? Is it because I'm old and I don't have a TV? Even the Grammys blow. Not even relevant. I think ticket and album sales tell the entire story. But I guess these days how many Twitter followers or YouTube views is the standard for success.

And how many people you violate on stage in a single performance.

I once tried a dos equis ambar.

No Bueno. I'm not a fan of Mexican beers.

I am a fan of the "lime in a crappy beer makes it less crappy" mexican logic.

Corona may be the single worst beer available, but with a lime it is ok.

Miller lite with a lime is better. Red stripe with a lime may be the pinnacle of mediocre lagers raised up by that awesome unripe fruit.

I might watch something with Miley in it if someone were shoving a lime up her......*looks around to see which forum we are in*....you know what.

Then she'd me Miley Citrus...

I also saw the thread and thought somebody named a beer after Miley Cyrus. It has a blend of citrus flavors that numb your tongue and make it hang out. It's also a deceptively high ABV, which will cause your wife/girlfriend/daughter to strip down and grind her ass against anyone dressed like a football referee. Or anyone that sells shoes at Foot Locker.

Latest posts

Back