Micro malt house DIY for home malting automation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time since I contribute to the post
Just to let you know that I hare revamped my project of micro malthous all in one, full automated project and now I’m committed to complete the job

the mechanical parts is almost ready
the controller and the software completely developed

Just a preview here

stay tuned
Davide

Davide, that's incredible! I hope your hard work pays off soon. Thank you for coming back to update us.

My family comes from Salto Canavese. :)

thanks a lot, the project was dormient for a while but now I have a "sponsor" so committed to finish

Salto Canavese is not so far where I live, If you come to visit Italy and your origin we can for sure have a beer together

Hi guys

project update, control panel installed and wiring in progress , few more stuff than can do I dry run

stay tuned
Davide

This is awesome, please keep us informed. I can't wait to see this in action and see some malt from it.

Long time since I contribute to the post
Just to let you know that I hare revamped my project of micro malthous all in one, full automated project and now I’m committed to complete the job

the mechanical parts is almost ready
the controller and the software completely developed

Just a preview here

stay tuned
Davide

Perfect work.

hello David, awesome work indeed
but could you inform us on your status today, did you finish the project ?
a lot of us is intrested in this machine , are you producing such machines and selling it ?

hello David, awesome work indeed
but could you inform us on your status today, did you finish the project ?
a lot of us is intrested in this machine , are you producing such machines and selling it ?

It has been said "There's a thin line between flyfishing and standing in the water looking like an idiot".
Fortunately my grandfather built cane fly rods, and my dad learned that skill from him.
Between the two of them I was a pawn of destiny :)

Cheers!

Back