Michigan Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liftingdad

Reaction score
I am back to homebrewing once again!
Just like last time I started out with a few Mr. Beer kits just to get my feet wet (I've stepped up each recipe in some fashion or another though).
I like the small fermenter's and I can partially see what is going on along with having an easier time cleaning the little kegs.

I have a history of drinking "piss water" aka BBB (big box brew's) however a few months back I developed a liking to stouts. Not sure why as I hated Guinness back in the day, but stumbled upon a Nitro Stout and found it very delicious.

I had joined a facebook group (Barbells & Brewski's) awhile back and saw someone mention that they had an amazing brew that they fermented in a pumpkin. That seemed to "rouse the yeast" and here I am.

My name is Brandon, aka LiftingDad <--different story.

I was wondering if you were in Michigan when you mentioned using Pilot Malt House grain in one of your other posts.

What part of Michigan are you in?

Back