Metalopalypse is the best drunk show ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I love that show when I'm drunk. Especially since I only watch it every few months so I've always got a few dozen episodes on the DVR.

I need to buy/rent (probably should just buy it) the first 2 seasons. I watched religiously when I was in school. I've gotta be responsible now and go to bed early. *pout*

I saw Deathclock a couple months ago:rockin:
How did this pan out?? I was curious when they came to Columbus. I'm not a Metal fan but love the show. Wondered how they did the shows. Was it a band or more like a Gorillaz Type deal?
I need to buy/rent (probably should just buy it) the first 2 seasons. I watched religiously when I was in school. I've gotta be responsible now and go to bed early. *pout*

ditto to this. All the good stuff is on past my bed time!

How did this pan out?? I was curious when they came to Columbus. I'm not a Metal fan but love the show. Wondered how they did the shows. Was it a band or more like a Gorillaz Type deal?

They basically play with the stage dimmed and a big screen behind them showing different scenes from the cartoon. Its pretty sick, and by the way I just got their second cd that was recently released!! AWESOME!!:rockin:

Back