Men who lack female supervision:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
lack_female2.jpg

lack_female3.jpg

female_11.jpg

lack_female4.jpg

lack_female5.jpg

classic! and the guy in the fourth picture is doing it wrong, you shove the whisk into the drill. looks dumb, but it works great.

classic! and the guy in the fourth picture is doing it wrong, you shove the whisk into the drill. looks dumb, but it works great.

Man, Revvy got me! He posted my HERO! My hero is Red Green. I want to be him when I grow up and I have the duct tape to prove it.

Incidentally, Bob commented on picture number two. He mentioned that was something I'd do/did. I can explain. I didn't really use a crane, but those bushes were HIGH and trying to do it with a hedge trimmer would have been hard. Sometimes you have to use some ingenuity, female or male. And really, no one was actually harmed (irreparably) anyway.

i've seen some of the car "fixes" in person. Some guy actually drilled a hole in his driver side window, then ran a cord from the winshield wiper into his car through the hole. so instead of fixing the broken wiper, you ruined your window as well? smooth.

sweet. second picture was my fav. glad i have female supervision. i would be screwed without it.

Which ones are wrong? I see nothing wrong - except for the guy shooting out of the hot tub, and that's only wrong because he's drinking Coors Light. :D

QFT!

I'd love to do that, and I'm guilty of the one after, with the mixer and the drill (Except I was mixing drywall mud and put the mixer attachment back in the drawer when I was done...)

I once saw a car in the Best Buy parking lot which had duct tape for the truck lid. Yes the WHOLE trunk lid! I should try and find the picture....

I've actually done pic #5, except for the damage, (electrical problem) and it was just to get home; got it fixed the next day.

I will admit to doing #5, but it was on one of my old motorcycles, and the headlight burned out. I stopped at a police station, and the cop told me it would be OK to tape a flashlight onto the headlight housing just to get the bike home. So I did!

LOVE the pics, Yooper! Classic maleness!

glenn514:mug:

My personal favorite is Santa pis$$ing off of the roof. That one just might inspire this old Scrooge to put up lights next Christmas!

BTW, I have never used an electric drill for a mixer, but I HAVE used a beer bottle for a rolling pin!

Damned. I miss my youth now. Of course, if it wasn't for SWMBO I probably wouldn't be around to type this. Or is that one more thing to resent?

The only one of those I wouldn't do is the donuts in the living room.... unless I was being foreclosed on. Otherwise, what's the problem?

I dunno, my first thought was "what a fun way to strip the floor prior to refinishing it."

That and the lawnmower/crane are the two most brilliant ideas I've seen in awhile.

;)

mailbox.jpg

RedneckShishKabob.jpg

ar121272183973079.jpg

I really don't know how we survive being single.

So who's not going to try that rake deal this weekend?

This thread is full of awesome! I love the dude in the hot tub (or spa pool as we call 'em down here). And as for the guy drinking 4 beers, can anyone on here honestly say they haven't tried this?

This thread is full of awesome! I love the dude in the hot tub (or spa pool as we call 'em down here). And as for the guy drinking 4 beers, can anyone on here honestly say they haven't tried this?

i have not. i've chuged a pitcher, but not the waterfall thing. will be trying it some drunkin night in the near future.

Until I saw a couple of pictures of guys doing this recently, the thought never occurred to me (or my friends), even in school...although we are relatively ancient...and we did build our own calibrated beer funnel...:drunk:

QFT!

I'd love to do that, and I'm guilty of the one after, with the mixer and the drill (Except I was mixing drywall mud and put the mixer attachment back in the drawer when I was done...)

Dirty right?:rockin:

The beer cascade thing is remarkably easy, once you get the angles right......

Tried it 3 times. With 3 beers instead of four. Result? 9 beers wasted, little in my mouth and ALOT in my nose and on my shirt.

Latest posts

Back