MD Spring brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I think that brewday needs to be put into a separate thread, here's my 0.02:

We have guys from SoMD/DC, WestMD, DE, and Southern PA - I'd bet that Baltimore is probably the most central spot - about an hour away from everyone.

I'd be glad to host since I'm only a few miles north of Baltimore.

While I think that brewday needs to be put into a separate thread, here's my 0.02:

We have guys from SoMD/DC, WestMD, DE, and Southern PA - I'd bet that Baltimore is probably the most central spot - about an hour away from everyone.

I'd be glad to host since I'm only a few miles north of Baltimore.
Baltimore would work for me.

Im gonna put in the order today!!!! so make sure you post :) last chance!

as of now it looks like im only getting yeasties for garret and mike.........

Oh well. I bought some yeast yesterday for it but I just wanted the 97 and my store didn't have it either.

Clap - whatever you're getting anyone else. I've never made a weizenbock, so I don't even know what I should be using.

Hey Mike from De - you riding with us?

What time is the shindig starting? Meet up with us maybe 1-1.5 hours before start time so we can pack up and head down the road.

Hey Mike from De - you riding with us?

What time is the shindig starting? Meet up with us maybe 1-1.5 hours before start time so we can pack up and head down the road.

I didn't really think about it. I guess it depends on what I am going to bring. Last time we barely fit without me bringing anything. I have off on wednesday and will HOPEFULLY get my cooler finally converted. If I do then I guess I will just drive down.

Mike! do you want your grains?

lets plan on 1030 so when garret is still asleep at 11 we can start without him.

If you can fit the grains then I will take them but if not dont worry about it.

Well dont destroy your suspension in the process. That old ass car of yours can probably only handle about 85 pounds! :)

:p well im not so worried about the weight... but i will be bringing a ton of stuff. since i have to bring four cases of beer for exl and grains for everyone. I might just drive the minivan.

:p well im not so worried about the weight... but i will be bringing a ton of stuff. since i have to bring four cases of beer for exl and grains for everyone. I might just drive the minivan.

Dont forget that case of mead too

Yeah, if we gotta fit 350lb of grain in the truck on the way back including all our stuff, we're gonna have a hard time fitting a 3rd person and any equipment needed.

You want to follow us down though Mike?

Latest posts

Back