Md grain buy #3!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clap,

Put me in for 1 bag of 2row, 1 bag of MO, and 1 gallon of starsan (unless you still got a few to sell).

You find the loading dock yet? I might be able to help you transport stuff using the honda pilot. Its no pickup truck but it can hold a lot of crap.

screw it, throw me down for a sack of MO as well. you guys use liners on the HD buckets? or just wash em out good and store em directly in it?

I just a garbage bag inside my buckets. I do it more for keeping as little air around the grains than I do for protection from the plastic of the bucket.

Wally world has pet food containers with hinged lids and wheels that perfectly hold a 55 lb sack of grain. They work great and you can leave the grain in the oriinal bag.

screw it, throw me down for a sack of MO as well. you guys use liners on the HD buckets? or just wash em out good and store em directly in it?

Honestly I didn't even rinse it out. If I ever get another CO2 tank I might purge the bucket of o2, but that is not really a huge concern for me.

thanks, i redeemed an xmas present for a barley crusher. SWMBO just shakes her head as i take over more and more space in the basement

She is. I suppose it was a comment for unfortunate homebrewers who don't have as supportive spouses.

mine's supportive, but she doesnt understand the whole, you have to spend money to save money. I'm trying to explain how much cheaper bulk grain is vs me paying 1.80 at the LHBS... she's just jealous that her hobby is reading books which is much cheaper then brewing. :)

Happy New Year to all

WERE all full, ill order soon, and figure out shipping! might be able to ave it by brewday.... would be nice...

mine looks good, thanks for running these. If you get it in by brew day then i'll just have to tell SWMBO that i have no choice but to go pick it up and if I'm making the trip i may as well stay a bit.

For the time being, my order looks correct. I need to give a final check with the wife though. I should have a final answer later tonight.

Stefin, will it F*%# things up if I have to back out? I just unexpectedly had to buy a new car battery :(

nope, well be fine.. ADX has decided he needs some.... lazy bum didnt respond in time. :) so no problem, well get you int he fall :)

I need a bag of 2-row and MFB Vienna. If it comes in by brew day and I'm not there I'll just come down and get it from your place.

If there won't be another order til fall then I'll suck it up and get in on this buy. Keep my order unchanged.

wes there is no guarantee it will be at any time...someone else may set it up... i basically organize it when i run low on grain, and im getting many bags this time :) ill add you back in though :)

i'm off mlk day... i may come down and get mine. er somethin.

If you could pick up Frederick's stuff that would be awesome, it might be quite a few bags though, I'm not really sure. But I just found out that I'm painting a bedroom on MLK day so I may not be able to make it for a grain pickup in DC that day.

I'll be in Baltimore on MLK day and would be able to go pick up Frederick's order. Just let me know when and where.

I can come down on MLK day to pick mine up. Of course that doesn't really help anyone else since I live about 15 minutes away :)

I could bring some up farther north if people don't want to drive the whole way down to the beltway.

who do i end up picking it up from in the baltimore area? Whenever is best i can make the run down, will have to "schedule a meeting" with work down there, get paid fro the drive and everything!

Back