Mash bill for my Honey Ginger Double Wit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bboyeruga

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've made this before and it was a HUGE hit. It was partial mash/extract when I made it before, so I tried to convert it and maintain the integrity of the original brew. Any and all comments are welcome.

FERMENTABLES:
2 lb - Flaked Oats (7.4%)
6 lb - American - Pale 2-Row (22.2%)
14 lb - American - White Wheat (51.9%)
1 lb - Belgian - Pilsner (3.7%)

Is this for a 10 gallon batch. If its only five your o.g. is going to be in the high range. What style beer is this?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm very curious as to how this comes out. It sounds very tasty. I'd have to scale it down to 5g though. Did you come up with the recipe or did you find it on here?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm very curious as to how this comes out. It sounds very tasty. I'd have to scale it down to 5g though. Did you come up with the recipe or did you find it on here?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I came up with it. I definitely recommend trying it. The honey drives the cost up, but it's so fantastic. I can't keep it in stock. I have an order from a friend to make some for his wedding party.

Latest posts

Back