• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas MarryStone false bottom thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McRoth

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to the false bottom thread by MartyStone? I saw an update from Monday night, I think, but now is gone. I PM'ed him yesterday but haven't heard back yet.
Thanks!

Something about being moved to the MOD section. Last notification was should be done by the 7th.

very strange that the thread disappeared. never heard of a "MOD section". this doesn't give me a good feeling :mad:. i'll have faith but very strange indeed. IIRC last I saw it was his birthday, going to the Astros game and would mail out FB's the day after.

He PM'ed me that his thread violated some forum rule. Said they were still on schedule.

whew. thanks for letting me/us know :mug: it's strange since he's not exactly making a profit... the best Group Buy I was ever involved with was against the rules even though there was no profit made by the organizer. Where else could I have gotten 2 40 gal SS pots for less than $400!!! sucks but that's the way it is. Group Buys for conicals, pots and other big ticket items SHOULD be allowed!!

FYI,
I did receive my false bottom and it fit perfect.
Timmber

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397733541.165015.jpg
Here it is....:)

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back