Mario Kart Wii

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing ... I play it every once in a while.

This is going to sound sad, but I have the game but didn't even know you could play it online and I am a computer geek but I guess just not a game geek :)

Got it 3 weeks ago and I love it. What do we do to play online? PM our license number and look each other up?

Got it 3 weeks ago and I love it. What do we do to play online? PM our license number and look each other up?

No need to even PM, we could just post them here in the thread. Since two people have to enter each other's license numbers to be able to play, you wouldn't get hassled or anything if some random jerk came along and entered your license number.

I'll have to look mine up and post back here. It's been a while since I've played, but that game rocks. Do you all use the wheel or the classic controller or...?

THere is another thread on here froma few months ago with some of our Mario kart numbers. There are two numbers. Your wii number, not needed and your mario kart channel number. Thats the one you need. GO to WFC Network and go to where you'd play online and click find friends, your number shows up there and thats also where you enter friends numbers. You both have to add each other to play. I'd be down for playing you all. Nobody else from the other thread is ever on.

Definitely use the wheel or you're cheating! IMO :D I know it isn't cheating but it's WII c'mon play it like one.

I'll have to get my number later and post it. I'm down for playing sometimes.

Its about 50/50 with the wheel. Used it exclusively in the beginning, but now I don't always bother.

We have a 4 wheels and play it on our 65" in the basement. The size of the screen is nice for multi-player. We have a blast playing it in the winter. When we play online, we seem to get knocked off a lot. Wii season's over for us now though.
Put the controller down. Come out into the light, it's ok.

Back