Man Skirt Brewday video - all grain, 25g, plate chiller, conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nostalgia

Reaction score
Wasn't sure what forum this belonged in, so hello General forum! I made a video of my all-grain brewday. I know it's a long video, so I included a table of contents at the start of the video and in the description. So for best enjoyment, click through and watch in glorious HD (recorded at 1080p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Good video. You pretty much covered every aspect of the process,several of which I agree with,as a pb/pm biab brewer. Batch sparging seems to work quite well. But my hop additions are bittering @ 60minutes. Flavor additions @ 20-25 minutes down to 10 or even 8:30 minutes. Even hop bursting. That's about all I can think of for now,as I'm getting drunk on Fat Tuesday! :mug:

Damn you, now it will be quite sometime before I can look at a cute female in a skirt and boots the same way...now it will be thoughts of beer...

Nice video by the way.

Wasn't sure what forum this belonged in, so hello General forum! I made a video of my all-grain brewday. I know it's a long video, so I included a table of contents at the start of the video and in the description. So for best enjoyment, click through and watch in glorious HD (recorded at 1080p).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCXGOq-SNM

Greatly appreciate the vid. Cheers..

Latest posts

Back