LTB First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LibertyTrailBrewing

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals:

I just finished bottling my very first batch. This past week I've been teaching myself to use Inkscape to create a logo and some labels. I don't have any design experience, so this took me quite a while to put together.

I kept the design simple and kind of old school patriotic because of the historic nature of my town. It is claimed that the liberty bell made its way up the main street of my town just a block and a half from my house during the revolutionary war. I plan to utilize historic (and maybe not so historic) landamarks in my town as names for my beers. My first beer was a porter, so here is my porter label.

LTBlabelporter.png

Let me know what you think. All constructive criticism is welcome :)

After taking a look at some bottles I had laying around, I did a little revising. I left some room on the sides so that I can add text about the contents of the bottle. I may even write a little something about the tavern pictured on the label. I tried putting a barcode on the left side flap, but didn't care for the way it looked, so I removed it.

LTBlabelPorter.png

Back