Love controller on a Sanyo 4912

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baker0408

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures or advice on installing a Love TS temperature controller on their Sanyo 4912 kegorator?

Does anybody have any pictures or advice on installing a Love TS temperature controller on their Sanyo 4912 kegorator?

Can you clarify what it is you want to know? ie mounting or wiring? It should have instructions and a wiring diagram included.

I would love to know/see how people have mounted them and how well they work in the Sanyos.

I would love to know/see how people have mounted them and how well they work in the Sanyos.

The controller will work just fine on the Sanyo or any other fridge for that matter. It's simply a themostat with a built in relay. I can't advise on how to mount it on the Sanyo specifically, but through the door would probably be the best was as there are no cooling coils in the door. You do have to cut a fairly precise hole for it to fit properly. Take care that it is square and true. Even a slight misalignment will be noticeable. The back side of the Love's are exposed, so it would be a good idea to install some type of cover to keep condensation out. OTOH, if you are not concerned about the aesthetics, you could mount it externally just about anywhere

Back