looking to form brew club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkapottomous

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the college won't affiliate itself with a homebrewing club, but maybe if I get enough people interested who are near me and happen to be students, we can petition and get some stuff going on.

i know there are a few of you in or around Huntsville, TX; so I'd like yo welcome you to join the beta group of Bearkat Brewers.

send me an email; either at [email protected] or [email protected] and I'll get in touch with you, and we can set up a meeting. Share beers, talk about future brews, maybe plan a big brew sometime in the near future.

I hear if you get about 15 people to join and get a Professor to petition you can be an actual group. i don't know what we'd do on campus but can you imagine the publicity? An on campus group that gives away beer at events?

Obviously, the focus of said group/club will be on the actual brewing process, expanding our knowledge base and pursuing this fine art further, the drinking will be secondary.

Latest posts

Back