Looking for Sam Adams Cherry Wheat recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN51277

Reaction score
I was looking for a sam adams cherry wheat clone or something very close to. My wife used to drink it a few years back when they had it durring the hollidays. I wanted to get a recipe and make some in a few months and let it age till next christmas. Keep on Brewin'

Hi there. This is actually what I am trying to do. Check out "Starting out again" in the beginners section to see what me and the help I got yesterday came up with.

mmmmmmm... how I love thee poptart in a bottle (because godam, that's what it is first thing in the morning!)

FrewBrew said:
mmmmmmm... how I love thee poptart in a bottle (because godam, that's what it is first thing in the morning!)

Maybe we should start a thread " Breakfast Beer recipes wanted"?

Oh, the family had a get together for Christmas. Somebody brought a six pack of Soda, something like "Thanksgiving Dinner Sodas"? The turkey one did taste like turkey, garlic mashed was good too. I wouldn't try the "green bean caserole", since I don't like the real thing. Soo, how about "Sausage and Egg Beer"?

Back