Looking for delicious beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for Heady Topper currently. I've got access to Arcadia, Bells, Founders, Schlafly, O'Fallon Brewing, Rogue, Dark Horse, Clown Shoes, Jolly Pumpkin, Perrenial and various other breweries. Basically, let me know what you want and I'll try to get it to trade. I'm on my phone now but when I get to the computer later I will add some more stuff that I'm in search of. I will also post a list of what is currently in my basement.

Just letting you know, its 13-14 bucks for a 4-pack of 16oz cans. Dont let someone screw you over.

ISO:
DFH 60,90,120
Heady Topper
Pliny The Elder
Three Floyds Zombie Dust, Dreadnaught, Apocolypse Cow (Not high on the want list as I will be going to Munster in Sept)
Bear Republic Red Rocket Ale
Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
Any unique beer in general that I can't get access to (IPAs/Belgians are my favorite)

In my basement right now:
Jolly Pumpkin Weizen Bam
Unibroue Grand Reserve
North Coast Brother Theolonious
Left Hand Milk Stout
Stone Ruination (1 bottle left)
Perennial Plan B

As I said above though, if you are looking for something in particular from the breweries above just let me know.

Back