North Carolina Looking for an active club near Raleigh, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightningbug

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm newish to the area and I'm looking for a homebrew club. I see a handful listed on the AHA website, but many seem to be pretty inactive online (no websites, broken websites, dead social media groups, etc). What's are some of the bigger and busier clubs in the area? I'd love to drop in for a meeting.

I was wondering about this also. I live in Clayton (SE of Raleigh). I tried e email to the listed club here, but got no response. I’m new to home brewing and thought it might be fun to make some local connections.

If you are on the west side CARBOY may be an option. They still put on their competition earlier this year.

I’m in the triad area so never been to there meetings but have done the comp the last few years.

I'm in Swannanoa, east of Asheville. I know... hops on every corner and brewing in the streets...but I absolutely don't know anyone who is even in a local club. Just a lot of enthusiastic beekeepers who like to make mead.

Back