Long time listener, first time caller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freecoldbeer

Reaction score
Hello HBT!

I've been coming here for a few years now looking for help, ideas, recipes, "fix my beer", etc. and finally got around to posting! (because I couldn't find my answer :( )

Anyway, a little history. Started brewing out of my apartment in college because I got sick of drinking Sam Adams. After college... work got in the way, followed by dating, marriage and kids. SWMBO found my old brewing equipment sitting in the basement and suggested I take the hobby back up. Who am I to argue?

A few batches later I remembered one of the reasons I quit brewing. Bottling. A few purchases later I got right back on track with a kegerator.

Now I'm gathering equipment to switch to AG brewing. I've got two keggles already cut open sitting in the basement gathering dust... I'm torn between getting an Igloo or a third keggle/kettle as I'm leaning towards building an all electric (thanks Kal) RIMS system. Until then, extract or partials it is! Go big or go home, right?

Is this relationship solid? Do I have a shot at her???????

;)

AWESOME SWMBO!!!! Definite keeper.

Welcome officially.

Bottling sucks.... I'm really putting of bottling my Barleywine just because I don't want to do it but I also don't want a 13% beer on tap. If you think you're going to get the third keggle eventually just get it now and skip the cooler. That said, I do love my cooler setup. So easy!

Latest posts

Back