Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three beers so far (Troegenator, Golden Monkey, and Jovial) and they have all been wonderful!
Who's next? Next beer ships to PA, now's a good opportunity @Ultryx.

I'm going to have to hold off until after the New Year. I need to ship out my series of beer for the 12 Beers of Christmas thread. I'll be back in here soon enough though. Just kegged up my hoppy pale ale this morning. Under burst carb right now for a bit.

perfect, that will give me time to replenish for then. thanks for filling me in.

As was explained, you grant then receive.

I'll also add, if you have never shipped beer, you cannot over read on the process. It is federally illegal, and if caught the contents will (almost always) be destroyed.

You as the shipper are expected to replace the package to the recipient. If someone expects beer from you, well...you have to deliver even when packages are destroyed.

I've had packages intercepted by all the companies (UPS, FedEx, and USPS). I can no longer ship with FedEx, but the other two are still cool. You won't be arrested or fined or anything, fwiw.

Hit up the Google machine if you're not familiar with the process.

So looks like @TBC is up, I am on Long Island and I am sure he is looking for something a little less available to him - If not let me know

Who's feeling generous? I see this has been idle for a bit

So looks like @TBC is up, I am on Long Island and I am sure he is looking for something a little less available to him - If not let me know

Who's feeling generous? I see this has been idle for a bit

It’s up to you. I looked at Breweries in Long Island and the only one that shows up by me occasionally is Barrier. Let me know.

It’s up to you. I looked at Breweries in Long Island and the only one that shows up by me occasionally is Barrier. Let me know.
Well I ended up in the hospital however I will be getting released today so I can take care of what your owed

what’s your likes and dislikes

We have way more breweries than Barrier I will get you a nice mix

Well I ended up in the hospital however I will be getting released today so I can take care of what your owed

what’s your likes and dislikes

We have way more breweries than Barrier I will get you a nice mix

hope your feeling better. I like all IPAs (old school, WC, NEIPA, DIPA, TIPA), pale ales and sours. Only real dislike is smoked beers. I’ll pm you my info in a little bit.

Oh that’s no problem I’ll get you a nice set up as I don’t know of any smoked beers here on the Island and IPA’s are a plenty as are many other styles
Is yeast profile a thing with you?
It is with me so I figured I would ask as I am going to Spend a bit of time hitting all these places up I don’t want to send you something crappy and than it’s a miss for us both I want you to enjoy this my gift to you

Oh that’s no problem I’ll get you a nice set up as I don’t know of any smoked beers here on the Island and IPA’s are a plenty as are many other styles
Is yeast profile a thing with you?
It is with me so I figured I would ask as I am going to Spend a bit of time hitting all these places up I don’t want to send you something crappy and than it’s a miss for us both I want you to enjoy this my gift to you

No not really. Mosaic is my favorite hop followed by Citra.

@OG-wan Kenobi is up next. Someone get this man some beer!
Did you get it bro?
FYI I tried the oddball beer and it was solid I actually grabbed another 4 pack. I know you will really enjoy some of those as don’t forget Other Half and Grimm are located on Long Island (Brooklyn) and they make highly desirable products that are even hard to get here so no way was I not grabbing them for you when I saw them and Grimm is honestly in my opinion not that it’s worth much the best NEIPA brewer in the country. Well I hope you like them as much as I do I’m actually drinking the strong Island I sent you right now

Did you get it bro?
FYI I tried the oddball beer and it was solid I actually grabbed another 4 pack. I know you will really enjoy some of those as don’t forget Other Half and Grimm are located on Long Island (Brooklyn) and they make highly desirable products that are even hard to get here so no way was I not grabbing them for you when I saw them and Grimm is honestly in my opinion not that it’s worth much the best NEIPA brewer in the country. Well I hope you like them as much as I do I’m actually drinking the strong Island I sent you right now

It’s supposed to arrive today. I’ll check after work. I posted your up because you sent me the tracking, so your up now.

Package arrived from @OG-wan Kenobi Thanks for the great selection and hops! I just loaded them into the beer fridge. I’m excited to try them all. @OG-wan Kenobi is up next.

0A18CC48-D71B-42A5-8AA1-E452FADAAED0.jpeg

I'd like to jump back in to the LOT and fill a box for @OG-wan Kenobi!

What styles are you interested in?

I am pretty easy going I enjoy pretty much anything as long as it has a clean yeast profile so Belgian style's, Wheat beers, and Farmhouse beers are typically not enjoyed by me but Stout's, IPA's, Maibock's/Festbier, Honey ales, Altbiers, Red Ales, Pilsners, Sours, Rye's and most others are stuff I tend to enjoy

If you would like to grant me let me know I will PM you, and thank you

I am pretty easy going I enjoy pretty much anything as long as it has a clean yeast profile so Belgian style's, Wheat beers, and Farmhouse beers are typically not enjoyed by me but Stout's, IPA's, Maibock's/Festbier, Honey ales, Altbiers, Red Ales, Pilsners, Sours, Rye's and most others are stuff I tend to enjoy

If you would like to grant me let me know I will PM you, and thank you

Sorry I dipped out of here for a bit! Crazy things going on in life, but it's slowing down. Shoot me a PM and I'll get working on something for ya!

Ok thank you @Ultryx for following up with the confirmation number it is very much appreciated!!!!!

Someone please hook Ultryx up with some awesome beers!!!!

I’ll post a pic when they arrive and again thank you Ultryx for your generosity

Remind us all what your preferences are.

I'm pretty open. I enjoy pale ales, IPAs (hazy and traditional WC), IPLs, stouts, ambers, brown, and sours. I'm open to trying other new stuff too. I'm always wanting to expand my palate with other varieties people really enjoy.

Glad it all made it in one piece! Cans are so much easier to pack than bottles! Enjoy! Careful, the Wicked Aunt Tammy will sneak up on ya!
I had the Soma (grey can) last night that was the dankest beer I ever had I thought it was awesome we don’t get anything like that here on Long Island so I really appreciate that. The Emerald Triangle was nice I I liked how it went from fruity to pine with the hop profile and I must say the mad river beer (the fish) was a delight it really hit all the flavor notes one could ask for in my humble opinion. Looking forward to trying the others

I had the Soma (grey can) last night that was the dankest beer I ever had I thought it was awesome we don’t get anything like that here on Long Island so I really appreciate that. The Emerald Triangle was nice I I liked how it went from fruity to pine with the hop profile and I must say the mad river beer (the fish) was a delight it really hit all the flavor notes one could ask for in my humble opinion. Looking forward to trying the others

Haha if that's the dankest beer you've ever had then I need to send you some other west coast stuff! Can straight up smell like weed haha. Really great to hear your thoughts on the beers though!

Back