Life is hard!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtom

Reaction score
OkY, maybe not that hard!

Attachments

• 151D8B1B-C354-4F6D-97B3-1D73F3AD6C50.jpeg
    151D8B1B-C354-4F6D-97B3-1D73F3AD6C50.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
my GOD...that glass is only half full....!

edit: and what's this...store bought? (sometimes you have to wonder how the other half live)

edit: and what's this...store bought? (sometimes you have to wonder how the other half live)

Yeah, I know, I know... but you gotta read the can, it was worth a 20 minute paddle to get the joke. (And rub it in to a few poor fools in offices that day)

This better? My last really good cider:
20180329_172748.jpg

Yeah, I know, I know... but you gotta read the can, it was worth a 20 minute paddle to get the joke. (And rub it in to a few poor fools in offices that day)

View attachment 626281

spiced? looks dark for a cider...or i've been buying too much apple juice from wall mart.....

at any rate i can tell us do it your-self drug users have got it rough......lol

and yeah, i am familar with the lonely island, and "i jizzed in my pants"!

View attachment 626281

What cider?
All I saw was a sailboat and then I immediately started day dreaming about being out in the open ocean under full sail smelling the salt air and watching the dolphins pop up and down out of the water by the bow of the boat. Uh... then daydream ended. Need a beer now!

Back