LHBS Issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frozennorth

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My local store, the only dedicated brewing supply store in town, is completely out of LME and DME. I am trying to be a good customer and not go to the liquor store that also sells supplies, but it is getting hard. If they would concentrate on brewing supplies and not on kitschy crap, they would not have this issue. Not to mention that they do not have the hops that I need. This just pisses me off. End rant.

Why the loyalty? It's probably tough to keep things in stock all they way up there on the frontier.

Have you tried mentioning it to them? As a former retail employee, I would always appreciate it when my normal/loyal customers would make suggestions and request stuff. It showed they wanted to make a commitment to my shop, but were having a hard time to do so when we didnt have something in stock. Just tell them that you want to support them and not go online or to other stores when they don't keep necessary supplies in stock. Believe me, they'll respect you more and do more to serve you that way

Latest posts

Back