Let's all get drunk on Apfelwein

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God Emporer BillyBrew

Reaction score
Like Saturday night or something. We've all made it, we've all got it, let's all get $h!tty on the same thing one night.

What about Saturday?

I may have to do that. SWMBO will be out and about with the ladies. [Insert Evil Laugh]

My stuff will be 3 weeks in the bottle on Saturday. I'll be brewing my Honey Kolsch at the same time.

:mug:

Mine was 3 weeks in yesterday so I won't be ready. However, since I'm usually drunk and chatting on Saturday night anyway...

Nothing would be different for me. :D

I'm in. :rockin:

Ize

Sounds like a great idea since I'm not drinking any alcohol Mon-Thu, except I'll be out with my son's Boy Scout Troop down on Goose Island, TX.

Of course there's always my portable kegerator. Hmmmm, I could change the label to Apple Juice......

Nah, I guess that would be frowned upon. I'll have to wait till Sunday afternoon to imbibe.

I havent made any yet... but i got an IPA thats ready to go to secondary tomorrow, so apfelwein is goin into the primary. Kinda looking forward to this one...

mine is gone and it may be a while until I make it again. the wife wasnt too much of a fan so I ended up drinking the entire keg myself. It took about a month or so but yea.....like I said, not for a while

OK, so let's all get drunk on homebrew then.

OH, I guess that's pretty much what we do every Saturday night.

Anyway, tonights the night.

I'm brewing 10 gallons of porter and will check in after that!

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
OK, so let's all get drunk on homebrew then.

OH, I guess that's pretty much what we do every Saturday night.

Anyway, tonights the night.

I'm brewing 10 gallons of porter and will check in after that!

Im allready ahead of you.

Lawn and trimming are done. Shed is in the process of being cleaned. All thats left is to rake up clippings and thats it for the rest of the day. And I just finished hte first pint

Back