• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Last Sale of Remaining Item

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspenextreme

Reaction score
I have some items up for sale as I am getting out of homebrewing. I will ship some items but some of these items local pickup is preferred because of the cost to ship to the end user.

15.5 gallon Keggle with bargain fittings 1/2 ball valve and barb. Also includes bargain fittings site gauge and thermometer combo and a bargain fittings dip tube. Has been cut and all set to brew. $135 (local pickup only)

5 lb oxygen tank with regulator, hose and diffusion stone. Tank is full and will last a long time. $130

Counterflow chiller. $50 plus shipping

SOLD Fermentation chamber. Took a danby mini fridge and extended it to hold 2 buckets. I also will include the Johnson controller. Have the clamp on the end to form a nice seal. $75 (controller itself is $60) (local pickup only)

SOLD 55 lbs of Weyermann Pilsner. 3 months old $45

40 lbs of Weyermann Munich 3 months old $30

Single tower tap chrome. $40 Shipped

5 lb CO2 tank with regulator $55

SOLD Stir starter stir plate with extra stir bar. Been used 3 times. $50 Shipped

DSC_4650.jpg

DSC_4680.jpg

DSC_4668.jpg

DSC_4707.jpg

DSC_4696.jpg

I might be interested in the CO2 and regulator, I'm in the Atlanta area.
Are they in good condition, and in date on hydro, all the gauges working, etc?

Latest posts

Back