Last of old mead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveruch

Reaction score
16 year old raspberry mead and 18 year old cherry mead. All gone šŸ˜¢

Attachments

• IMG_20201109_180609.jpg
    IMG_20201109_180609.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20201114_180503.jpg
    IMG_20201114_180503.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 31
WOW!! What were the ABV's of each? I hope I can muster up enough patience to do the same with my meads. That said, I have two 22 oz bottles of California style barleywine style beers that I brewed in 2006 that I've managed to keep...(refrigerated)..but, I have a feeling those will disappear this holiday season;) I didn't start making mead until July 1 of this year, so, everything I have is still either fermenting or bulk aging, most of it too green for consumption yet.

WOW!! What were the ABV's of each? I hope I can muster up enough patience to do the same with my meads. That said, I have two 22 oz bottles of California style barleywine style beers that I brewed in 2006 that I've managed to keep...(refrigerated)..but, I have a feeling those will disappear this holiday season;) I didn't start making mead until July 1 of this year, so, everything I have is still either fermenting or bulk aging, most of it too green for consumption yet.
Both were 18%.

šŸ¦„ i'm going to cry when my now 12 year old bottle of brandy kicks! but i still got about a gallon, and only drink two ounces a year.

i'm hoping you have some other jugs aging!

Latest posts

Back