Last album you listened to...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean an actual vinyl album, I cant remember. If digital media counts I listen to "Friday Night is Killing Me - Bash & Pop" today while brewing.

I think they all count. However, from time to time I break out the vinyl albums. There is just something about them that makes me feel all warm inside.

I think they all count. However, from time to time I break out the vinyl albums. There is just something about them that makes me feel all warm inside.

Youngsters.

Beach Boys "Surfin' Safari", circa 1963 or so. For college years, def. "White Album", anything Led Z or Pink Floyd. Yes, original vinyl, still got the turntable and records. Though 99% of listenering anymore is SiriusXM or those old tech CDs on rare occasion. Streaming also works.

Brooo Brother

Sultans of Swing: The Very Best of Dire Straits

Sultans of Swing is one of my favorite songs. I really like Knopfler’s guitar style.

Some kinda' great riffs. But if we're talkin' REAL swing, I guess my Dad's Glenn Miller or Mills Brothers, with some Tommy Dorsey and early Frank Sinatra would need to be under consideration.

Brooo Brother

Some kinda' great riffs. But if we're talkin' REAL swing, I guess my Dad's Glenn Miller or Mills Brothers, with some Tommy Dorsey and early Frank Sinatra would need to be under consideration.

Brooo Brother
If you're going to talk Sinatra and swing, there's only the best: Count Basie & Frank Sinatra - Sinatra at the Sands (1966)

But, if you're talking neo-swing, I'm 100% behind Royal Crown Revue, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Both were/are great live, and I recommend them for Sunday morning listening with some beers/martinis.

Will the Circle be Unbroken

My daughter just got a turntable and is getting into vinyl. So I gave her all my old LPs and we listened together to this one last night. Something about listening to an album you grew up with along with your kid that's just ... awesome.

Latest posts

Back