• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Large 2-tier Brew Sculpture Stand and Jet Wok Burner for large batches (SF BAY AREA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tecovabrewing

Reaction score
SF NORTH BAY AREA

Large Brew Sculpture Stand and Jet Wok Burner and Regulator for large batches

This stand was built with heavy duty square stock steel for brewing with 55 gallon kettles. Buy it as is, or take it and cut it down. I'd prefer to not sell the burner without the stand, but I'll sell the stand without the burner. Large and heavy duty. Can use smaller kettles, but you may want to cut down the large legs that were welded on for support. Also has wind guards for the burner. It looks rusty, but it's outside so I haven't painted since I bought it. Just sand it down and paint it and you're ready to go! It's made for the burner to move back and forth and custom made for it to set within it's own holders.

I sold my large 55 gallon kettles so I don't need it and I'd rather have the room in my yard. I'm somewhat negotiable and priced accordingly.

It would cost you much more to build a similar system, just for the metal.

20170327_183811.jpg

20170327_183816.jpg

20170327_183822.jpg

20161210_212201.jpg

20161210_212206.jpg

20161210_212212.jpg

Back