Ky homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philhead1

Reaction score
Hello all, I live in a really small town of central Kentucky, 99.9% of everyone anround here drinks bud light. I started trying out a few imports here and there then the craft brews and found out the beer actually has taste. So I decided to look on youtube for "how to brew beer". you can probably build the space shuttle if you search for it in youtube. but found 10,000+ videos on the subject, found quite a few good series on there and said to myself "hell I can do that". and while walking through a liquor store that I'd been in 100 times before I saw they had homebrew equipment so I grabbed everthing i needed and now 8 months later I'm on batch #8 and drinking a mug of MY honey cream ale. still have a case of IPA in the fridge plus a batch of american ambre conditioning right now. I never thought it was be so much fun to brew beer. I'm driving my wife crazy talking about it, my friends are even noticing after I give them a 6 pack of so that there BL doesn't taste so good. I've even got 2 buddies into homebrewing. Man do I love homebrew. I think a trappist tripel is going to be next to have ready for the 4th of July, a buddy of mine holds the annual "Thunder over Cropper" firework bash. Well I'll have a lil surpise to bring this year. well later all.

Just don't be too over enthusiast about Bud light drinkers, some will probably not be very fond of your home brew.

But don't let that stop you, you know better.

Yea I don't understand people liking Bud Light, and everyone around here drinks all the gross light beers. I live in Lexington btw.

Latest posts

Back