Kuhnhenn winter solstice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys all talk about the beer...

Why cant we talk about this....Complimentary logo glass for the first 100 customers. WHAT!!!!

hahahahaha there's no way in hell I'm getting in line any earlier than 8 with the amount I plan to drink on Friday night...
I hope you can count to 300. Might have to guess how many are in tents.
hate_beer.gif

I hope you can count to 300. Might have to guess how many are in tents.
hate_beer.gif
Let's break this down -

Dark Hose:
  • has a ****ing television show
  • is 2 hours closer proximity to FIBland
  • allowed you to order custom orders instead of making you buy **** you don't want
  • allowed bottle sharing in line
  • STILL didn't sell out of their 900 or whatever cases of BBPt5th, their most popular beer.

There's no way that you can convince me that 300+ people are going to be in line by 8 a.m. at Kuhnhenn when there's not even any mead to be sold. If by some miracle that's the case, I'll gladly just not waste my money on beers that I don't want just to get a few bottles of beer that I would like to have.

Full Saturday List:
4th Dementia Olde Ale (2013 vintage)
BB American Imperial Stout
BB Old Village Stock Ale
Bouron Barrel 4th Dementia
Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine
Braggot
Raspberry Eisbock
Blueberry Eisbock (2012 vintage)

:eek:.

excitedbaby.gif

Will spend 2x as much on drafts vs. bottles.

Let's break this down -

Dark Hose:
  • has a ****ing television show
  • is 2 hours closer proximity to FIBland
  • allowed you to order custom orders instead of making you buy **** you don't want
  • allowed bottle sharing in line
  • STILL didn't sell out of their 900 or whatever cases of BBPt5th, their most popular beer.

There's no way that you can convince me that 300+ people are going to be in line by 8 a.m. at Kuhnhenn when there's not even any mead to be sold. If by some miracle that's the case, I'll gladly just not waste my money on beers that I don't want just to get a few bottles of beer that I would like to have.
There is nothing worse than ****ing sound logic when it comes to beer. Its illogical.

FFS, dude.
You new here?

;)

I hate to say it but, wanna bet?
You might be right. I checked an Untappd post from last year and I was #220 in line. I think I got there about 6:00ish. But I'm hoping with the 11:00 start time that everything is pushed back...

Same with 2013 4D? I would assume BB4D was from the same batch, not labeled vintage. ???

Jesus. **** it. All I know is I'm getting there sometime around 8pm Friday, and I plan on drinking.

I hate beer.
There was some **** on BA this week about what year the most recent vintage of BB4D is. Turned out that even the dude from Kuhnhenn that post on BA had no ****ing clue. Go figure.

I'm in that same boat. Hopefully I don't have to line up at 6am for bottles..... If I do it will only make me drink so much more that day.

K0M55Wc.gif
In all honesty what time are people thinking it's necessary to get there in order to get bottles? We all know there will be people there at 5-7, but will the guy getting there at 9-10 get the same or nothing? I really wonder. 2014 though....

Back