Kicked off my brewing site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan_PA

Reaction score
Since I am currently living with the in-laws as I search for a new home I found myself with some free time and unable to brew. I decided to channel the time into putting up a brewing site to store my info.

The link is below. Please let me know if you have any issues with the site, like load times (I know they are kinda slow now, mainly since I did not optimize most images yet).

http://nagginghag.com/
Also, be sure to check out my zazzle store! :mug:

Looks very nice - especially like the Brews link(s), but you should have the recipes or something unless we can buy your beer and try it.

Thanks guys. I should have all the recipes and .rec files up this week.

Buying my beer is illegal, buying my swag is appreciated :D

I like your logo. Did you design and create it yourself? I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing. I can handle the html and css ok and I know how to steal other people's javascript, but graphics is an esoteric art that I don't fathom at all.

awesome, man....learned a lot about crabbin' too :).....man I could go for some crab cakes now.........

Did you design and create it yourself? I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing.

Yes and no. I borrowed the bunches of wheat from google images. I think it was originally just B&W, so I did tweak them a bit. But the font, shading and layout is all me.

Deleting recipes and making open threats. JK

Poor word selection after a few hours in front of the PC, and a few pints in the belly.

Sorry I'm a bit tardy here - But great site! I love it! The brews page is fantastic. You're inspiring me to pick up that nitro setup I've been eyeing..... Brown Ale on nitro?!?! ;)

Latest posts

Back