• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Kegs, Carboys, Draft Equipment, ETC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerapinChef

Reaction score
It's time for me to clean out the storage area and convert my collecting habit into some much needed cash. I'll generally list what I have in the text here, see the attached file for pictures and details.

I'd prefer not to ship any of this for obvious reasons, most of it is bulky and quite large. I'm in Macomb County, Clinton Twp to be exact.

If you think my prices are crazy make me an offer. Especially if you are looking at several items. It can't hurt to ask, you certainly won't offend me.

NOTE: As I am no longer a Supporting Member, please don't send me PM's on HBT. It will fill my inbox immediately. Contact me via email.

edcarpus{at}gmail{dot}com[/I]

54Q Mash Tun
(4) 6.5-7.5 Gallon Glass Carboys
(5) 5 Gallon Glass Carboys
(21) Tap Handles from Various Breweries
Jose Cuervo Single Tap SS Draft Tower, No Faucet
(175) 12oz bottles of various brands, cleaned/ no labels in 7 milk crates
A.B. Keggle, Stanless Barb weldless spigot, "thermosight" installed
Labatts Keg, 1/2 bbl
A.B. Keg, 1/2 bbl
50' x 3/8" copper coil immersion chiller
10 G Stainless PotNot in great shape.
24" Tall Vintage Ceramic and Brass 4 tap draft tower

Excel File with the list, prices, and a few pics

I know you would prefer not to ship but I'm really interested in 3 of the ball lock cornies. 60074

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

It'd be like an extra 20/keg or 50 for all 3 if I could find a box to fit them in. But I don't think I'll have a problem moving them in Metro Detroit. Sorry. Get those Chicago homebrew clubs to loosen up the grip on those things!

How much do you want for the 6.5 gal carboys and corny kegs?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm in Royal Oak, any discount if I buy all your kegs, tank and regulator? Cash money.

Side note: It says you're in SCS, I grew up between Harper and Jefferson between Masonic and 14.

I'm responding to all of these messages via PM or email. If you can't see the spreadsheet, email me I'll send you a hard file copy instead of the cloud doc or whatever. And all of the prices are negotiable, especially the hard to price stuff like the draft tower, jockey box, etc.

Here's some more pics of the Draft Tower...

IMG_20140126_160048_202.jpg

IMG_20140126_160418_725.jpg

Even the pictures don't really capture the depth of color in the glaze.
She's a beauty.

Bump...Keggle, mash tun, carboys, jockey box, draft tower, tap handles all still available! Make me an offer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Back