• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Kegorater fs in dfw

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Don't have time to brew like I used to so gonna sell my kegerator. Come with 4 kegs and all things needed to serve four kegs. Including a 20 pound c02 tanks. Please text to get more pics or info as I don't get on this site that often any more. Must pick up in Plano tx asking 600 obo.

Ryan
Four three two. 271-2511

Damn. What I wouldn't give to live in Plano, TX right about now. Pretty sure this will go quick. Nice set up.:tank:

Thanks I put a lot of time and money in it. And trust me it kills me to not be able to use it anymore. Stupid growing up. Lol

Tempting I've been looking a building one but this would a easier way to go. I live in Arlington but I'm out of town until next Monday so I'll keep my eye on it. Good luck with it and you still have it on Monday maybe can do something.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Tempting I've been looking a building one but this would a easier way to go. I live in Arlington but I'm out of town until next Monday so I'll keep my eye on it. Good luck with it and you still have it on Monday maybe can do something.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Just let me know. Bring some hb and you can walk away with some fermenters too. :mug:

Man. If only I could talk my wife into that. If you decide to lower the price please let me know.

Tell your wife that this is the deal of the decade and if you pass it up you'll regret it forever... I mean look at this thing - 4 taps, 4 kegs, a double body secondary regulator, a 20# co2 tank. It's like they say, everything's bigger in Texas!:ban:

What kind of pots do you have? Any pics by chance?

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Home Brew mobile app

I have two keg pots one is drilled one is not. Make an offer (Not really sure what they are going for now) . I never got to use them. Like I said in the original post just call or text me.

Also have a 6 gallon better bottle. 6 gallon glass carboy and a 5 1/2 gallon glass carboy. A ten gallon cooler mash turn and a 5 gallon cooler for holding hot water.

Kegerator is still for sale.

Would consider trade for firearms on the kegerator (would throw in money for the right gun)

Did you sale everything? I live in frisco, and could trade ammo or firearms or just straight up cash. Really looking for a burner or a kegerator.
Al

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back