• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle Conversion items and Banjo Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointcity-homebrew

Crafting openers 1 at a time
Reaction score
Looking to convert a keg to keggle, if anyone has spare weld less parts laying around let me know. Also looking for a banjo burner BG10 or equivalent.

I have a few STC1000 with the custom firmware if anyone is interested in a trade/partial trade for any of the above items

Thanks
Jeremy

I've got two different weld less setups at home. One is a 1/2" valve and other is 3/4".

I'm away from home right now so can't get pics or look at them till this weekend.

Sent from my smrt phone.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410904953.646320.jpg

Big one is 3/4" and small one is 1/2". Both were on keggles.

Sent from my smrt phone.

Are you looking for just the burner or a burner, stand, and regulator? I have a few new burners around but to be honest, Amazon probably is better than paying what I have in them and shipping them.

Are you looking for just the burner or a burner, stand, and regulator? I have a few new burners around but to be honest, Amazon probably is better than paying what I have in them and shipping them.

I am interested in just the burner, I have a brew stand/cart that I built.

I have one on my Christmas list, so I can request this thread to be closed.

Thanks

Back