• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 10g System (together or part out) - San Diego CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowellsPub

Reaction score
Selling my full 10 gallon system because I don’t have time to use it. Most items are several years old, but were used only a couple batches because I ran out of time to brew shortly after upgrading. For now, this is all pickup only in San Diego north county. I tried to price everything at about half of what it cost, but all prices are OBO.

Strut brew stand for two kettles /w two 100k BTU banjo burners, locking casters, and gas lines/valves: $200. Awesome brew stand that I custom built per the strut brew stand thread, but used only a couple times.

Two 15 gallon MoreBeer SS kettle with thermometers and ball valves: $125 each

10 gallon Igloo mash with false bottom and ball valve: $50

Chugger SS pump with ball valve: $75 ($100 with silicon tubing/Camlock disconnects)

Chillout plate chiller with thermometer: $75 ($100 with silicon tubing/Camlock disconnects)

Sanke 5 gallon keg: $25

Three Plastic carboys: $10 each

Miscellaneous parts (tubing, fittings, etc.): Cheap. Let me know what you want at time of sale. I have things like refractometer ($20?), water filter assembly ($10?), bottle capper ($10?), easysiphon ($5?), scale ($5?), tubing, etc.

Mini fridge (modified to fit carboy for cold crashing): This is ugly (see pics), but it works and it is FREE to anyone who wants to pick it up.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.

Attachments

• Brew Stand.jpg
    Brew Stand.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Chill-Out.jpg
    Chill-Out.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
  • Chuggar.jpg
    Chuggar.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • False Bottom.jpg
    False Bottom.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Old Fridge.jpg
    Old Fridge.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
Sorry for the delay. I couldn't find the receipt and it unfortunately doesn't say on the label. I counted the sides though and it looks like 20. It works way better than my old counterflow chiller.

Price cuts all around. I couldn't edit the original post for some reason so below are the new prices. This is all a fraction of what I paid, but still OBO. Will ship if needed at least for smaller items.

Brew stand for two kettles /w two 100k BTU banjo burners, locking casters, and gas lines/valves: $150.

Two 15 gallon MoreBeer SS kettle with thermometers and ball valves: $75 each

10 gallon Igloo mash with false bottom and ball valve: $30

Chugger SS pump with ball valve: $50 ($70 with silicon tubing/Camlock disconnects)

Chillout plate chiller with thermometer: $50 ($70 with silicon tubing/Camlock disconnects)

Sanke 5 gallon keg: $10

Three Plastic carboys: $5 each (need cleaning)

Miscellaneous parts (tubing, fittings, etc.): Cheap. Let me know what you want at time of sale. I have things like refractometer ($10?), water filter assembly ($5?), bottle capper ($5?), easysiphon ($5?), scale ($5?), tubing, etc.

im not sure i you could ship but im willing to take the refractometer, water filter, tubing scale stuff plus the keg shipped to miami of course im willing to pay shipping

Back