Kegging Equipment in Chicago?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The fridge is on the way and I have a 5# CO2 tank, some lines and a picnic tap.

Is there anywhere in the Chicago area to pick up some used Cornies and other kegging equipment?

I'll probably just end up ordering from Northern Brewer or Midwest but I figured if I could get the stuff now then that would be better.

(And if not Chicago, I'll be in Cleveland next weekend visiting my family, anything there?)

There's a guy on the gr board named Coiz that sells completely rebuilt ones for ~$20.

Check it out. Also, check out free90free.com, there's a group buy.

Brew N Grow, Chicagolandwinemakers.com, foxvalleybrew.com

I know brew n grow has a few stores in and around Chicago and the Roselle or Itasca they had reconditioned kegs the last time I was in. Same with winemakers. Foxvalley is my favorite HBS but its in Aurora so its a haul but I would suggest at least visiting them once. Its a nice store with tons of items and they have a local club, brewing classes and everything. Also you can stop by Micro Brews 2 Go :: Walter Payton's Roundhouse:: Aurora Restaurants | Aurora Bars | Naperville Restaurants | Naperville Bars | Chicago Banquet Facility | Chicago Bear | Chicago Bears Jersey | Restaurant in Aurora | Restaurant in Naperville | Napervil and have them fill your keg for $35:) :tank:

Back