kegging cost and setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIXIEBOY1

Reaction score
Where is a good place to geta complete setup for kegging? I am newer to brewin, been bottling for a bit and wanna move to kegging. Where can I get the co2 tank, corny kegs, regulators and everything else I need for a 3 keg setup with a spare/empty line? Used is good as well, not trying to go cheap in quality but looking for the best price. Thanks guys. Also, it is going in a 14 CU chest freezer so I have room to move/expand.

I purchased nearly all my kegging equipment from Adventures in Homebrewing and have been super-happy with their prices, delivery time and customer service. You can probably do better on price by searching around and buying different components from different sites. But, overall, I think they are pretty competitive on price. Make sure you consider shipping.

Mine came from Beveragefactory.com no complaints. Bought 4 more kegs from them a few months later.

Back