• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

kegerator stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpapa7272

Reaction score
Down sizing my kegerator and got a few parts to sell

Got 2 perlick 525pc forward sealing tap heads with Shank Assembly 3" with 3/16" barb for sale 25 bucks each shipped 5 ft of hose and corny keg connector ball lock included. Also would be willing to willing to trade for a couple good used american sankey taps

also have a 3 secondary regulator setup with 5ft airlines and corny keg connectors(ball lock) 50 bucks shipped.

send me a message with your email and I will send you pics and arrange for paypal payment

I have one of these to trade.. used american sankey taps
plus for 50usd I would take the regs.

would like to see pics

I have some American Sanke taps that I'll trade for the two perlicks. PM me if you're interested and I can get you some pics.

I'll also do cash or any combination of cash/taps if that's preferred.

Btw, your inbox is full.

In line for one 525/shank/hose/barb/corny connector.

ready to pay instantly if avaliable...

I'll pay pal instantly for BOTH faucets/shanks. Let me know if they fall to me. Thanks.

Back