Kegco 2 Tap Kegerator, anyone have any experience about to buy this setup...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsunamiMike

Reaction score
Alright so I think this is what i am going to get;

https://www.beveragefactory.com/dra...gco-hbk163b-2-digital-homebrew-kegerator.html
-Adding a 14" tower with the 2 perlick ss faucets
-upgrading to the Ball Lock Becker Home Brew Keg Tap MFL Coupler Set
-upgrading to the Pro Series Two Pressure Primary CO2 Draft Beer Regulator Battery <so i can force carb in one keg and serve in another with different psi settings>

Also I am getting Keg Coupler Adapter Kit - Gas and Liquid Posts <so I can use a commercial keg when needed> and then 2 new corney kegs

Thoughts? SHould I look at something else?

I don't have that exact one, but I do have an Insignia two tap kegerator.

One of my biggest complaints is not being able to have 2 kegs at different pressures, which you're addressing.
I'm also not a big fan of the temp control on mine. It's just a knob on the back with no actual display of what the temp is at, which yours has.

My only complaint now, is it doesn't hold enough. It was fine when I was brewing 5 or 6 gallon batches but now when each batch is (3) full corny kegs, it just doesn't hold enough kegs. But that's not the kegerator's fault. Not sure how much you're brewing but take that into consideration. For the amount your spending on that, you could build a keezer if you wanted more capacity.

thats good info, I am brewing one after the other meaning once one is brewed, I wait for it to ferment and then start the next. I feel like more than 2 could be excessive for us but my wife loves Miller Lite so maybe three 1/6 kegs makes more sense. 2 of mine and one of hers...

Latest posts

Back