• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Keg Tags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZBrewHaus

Reaction score
Perfect for keeping tabs on how fresh your beer is. 1.5” x 3” with brushed stainless steel finish. Write your info down and wash off with nail polish remover. $2/each, shipping can be arranged.

IMG_1647.JPG
IMG_1648.JPG
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1649.JPG

Just got mine in and couldn’t be happier! These are pretty awesome and will definitely save some confusion! Thanks Zac!

Attachments

• IMG_4177.JPG
    IMG_4177.JPG
    476 KB · Views: 243
Guys, don’t start drinking and labeling keg tags. Especially with a Sharpie. ‍♂️ It won’t come off. I errrrr I mean, my friend did this and ruined a few tags. So I told him to use a Dry Erase marker, sober up, and stop acting like a *******. Zach, I’m going to, uhhhhh I mean, my friend will message you to order 4 more tags. Good day Gents!!

Guys, don’t start drinking and labeling keg tags. Especially with a Sharpie. ‍♂️ It won’t come off. I errrrr I mean, my friend did this and ruined a few tags. So I told him to use a Dry Erase marker, sober up, and stop acting like a *******. Zach, I’m going to, uhhhhh I mean, my friend will message you to order 4 more tags. Good day Gents!!
Did your friend try nail polish remover?

Rubbing alcohol, dry erase marker, or toothpaste might work too.

Did your friend try nail polish remover?

Rubbing alcohol, dry erase marker, or toothpaste might work too.

Bleme, I will tell “him”. Thank you!! I didn’t think about nail polish remover. Hell, mineral spirits might work too. Good call!!

Just want to say I ordered these two months ago. There are very good quality and I use them on all of my kegs now. I really like these tags and I can write on them and wipe them off, and write on them again very easily. I even write on the tags when the kegs were last cleaned with PBW and rinsed, so I know on kegging day which ones are clean and ready to be sanitized. Can't say enough on how good they are. Just get some for yourself and see what I mean! Great job Zac!

John

I’d actually take another 10 too Z. These things are awesome!! PS, nail polish remover works like a champ for Sharpies on these. And the sharpie won’t fade or smear in a cold keezer. Work flawlessly.

ZBrewHaus - Please PM me. I would love to order some tags. Apparently I'm not allowed to PM you because I'm a newbie on this site.

What Sharpies are people using with these? The original style works great but I can't seem to write legibly in the date space. I ordered some fine ones from Amazon that wipe right off even 30 minutes later.

Edit: Turns out what I bought were "Sharpie Pens" not "Sharpie Markers". The prior are pens made for writing on paper, the latter are true Sharpies. I now have some of the proper instrument on the way.

Last edited:
Back