Keg conversion kits, couple questions $$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmo88

Reaction score
I'm in the market for 2 ball lock cornies, a dual tap tower with perlicks, a 5lb co2 tank with two regulators to control each keg, and all the lines that are needed.

So far the best deal I've found is at learntobrew.com for $420 shipped, but I haven't heard any feedback on this company on HBT. So does that sound like a good deal to you guys? Have you had experience with this company?

I just got my setup from kegconnection.com and it was a great experience. There was an issue with the posts on one of the kegs they sent me (used keg) and they are sending me a new post, no questions. They also threw in about $40 worth of free products too. I had asked for extra Star San and lube after they invoiced me and after I paid and they just stuck it in the box for free.

Link to pretty much what you want

The double gauge regulator is about $50 more but email them precisely what you are looking for and you just may be surprised.

Kegcowboy.com also has some good deals too. Link. Cannot vouch for these guys but the prices are nice. Call them up!

Advice - Always wheel and deal and call whoever you want to buy something from up, ESPECIALLY in the current economy. Don't be afraid to make an offer on the product that is lower than their current offer. Business is NOT booming and if you have the cash to spend on this equipment, trust me, they want to take it from you. Hold on to those dollars and spend them on spare poppets, o-rings and other misc parts you will need for your new set up!

Enjoy and good luck!

Latest posts

Back