keg adapters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taintedplay

Reaction score
ok i want to have two 5gal kegs, prob going in my mini fridge. is this the right kit to get?

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=577

is there anything else at all i need for this? (anything ill need to start kegging)

also, if somewhere down the line i want to hook up a 15gal sanke keg to one of the lines, is that possible and what would i need part wise?

Make sure the kegs will fit in your mini-fridge! I have ball lock kegs (which are taller, I think) but I can't fit two full size in my mini-fridge. Measure your space first.

The pin lock kegs from KC measure 22.5-23" tall with attachments...per their help desk. I can't speak about the ball lock.

My fridge is small and I can only fit one keg :(

For area, cut out 9" diameter cardboard circles to make sure you have enough room

my minifridge is at college and im at home. but i want to get on the great deal of kegconnection, but wont see my mini fridge till prob the tenth of January. So im at a bind as to wether save some money and make the jump or not haha

taintedplay said:
ok i want to have two 5gal kegs, prob going in my mini fridge. is this the right kit to get?

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=577

is there anything else at all i need for this? (anything ill need to start kegging)

also, if somewhere down the line i want to hook up a 15gal sanke keg to one of the lines, is that possible and what would i need part wise?

Just ordered same kit from them hope it works out good for us having issues with kegconnection now ordered then declined card for no reason but took the money out n e way heatd great reviews though from other customers but good luck

Back