Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lostkegger

Reaction score
Not a great Carpenter but wanted to post. Haven’t seen many with a hutch wanted a rustic look and ripped all the trim wood myself.
5B95A3CF-6566-48B1-8E86-A60A38A1C02E.jpeg

That looks great! The hutch is a great idea for storing/displaying your beer glasses! I have to figure out a glassware storage solution before I buy anymore. The wife won't let me have any more space in the kitchen cabinets!

Nice. I assume only the center part lifts and not the whole hutch.

What are you storing in the cabinets?
Yes, had to make sure the hitch was tall enough to cover the clearance of the tap. Left the back open so I I ever have to change freezer I can just pull it out.

Nice. I assume only the center part lifts and not the whole hutch.

What are you storing in the cabinets?
My wife told me I could I to have the Keezer if I put a hutch for some of her kitchen stuff. The one on the right only has one shelf and then the bottom is open to facilitate heat transfer off the compressor. I have a mobile island in my beer room with all my beer gear.

It’s cool. I didn’t think about building in a hutch. I was thinking more along the lines of a floating hutch above it.

I’m planning on side cabinets for mine too. One side will have keg tools & house all the wiring/controls. The other side will have space for tanks. The front will have will have a liquor cabinet.

My wife has the same attitude. She told me I could have it in the house if it looks like an actual piece of furniture. Otherwise, it would be in the garage and I’d have to grab my shoes & keys and take a walk every time I wanted a beer.

That looks great! The hutch is a great idea for storing/displaying your beer glasses! I have to figure out a glassware storage solution before I buy anymore. The wife won't let me have any more space in the kitchen cabinets!
I’m with you. I have an old particleboard bookcase next to my kegerator. It has 4 shelves, its full, and I have way more glasses.

Hey, its important to serve beer out of the right glass. Goes for drinks too.

Looks great. Would love to see pics of the inside or with the doors open. Great work!

Latest posts

Back