Keezer!:)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokopuff829

Reaction score
So I'm finally going to save up for a Keezer. Im trying to get a cheap freezer off of craigslist to fit 4 kegs. If I can get more great. Bottled two batches tired of it and now I wanna keg. It will be great now I can lager too.. Wish me luck:D

Good luck. I managed to find a decent sized chest freezer of Kijiji here for $50. Fits 6 kegs. I'll eventually invest in taps for it and build a collar on it, but for now, I just use picnic taps and keep them hanging out of the lid.

So I'm finally going to save up for a Keezer. Im trying to get a cheap freezer off of craigslist to fit 4 kegs. If I can get more great. Bottled two batches tired of it and now I wanna keg. It will be great now I can lager too.. Wish me luck:D

Exactly what I did. Bottled two batches and decided kegs would be better all around. Got my 7.2 cf off of craigslist for 50 bucks and 3 keg setup from kegconnection which will be delivered tomorrow. Collar is in the building stages with CNC coming tomorrow!

Here is some inspiration: CAD of my expected keezer.

31abj7hs4

31an3yx8k

Yea. I believe I'm going to get the premium 4 keg faucet kit and put a collar on it and hopefully find a freezer that can fit 4 kegs, co2 and a fermenting bucket.

Latest posts

Back