• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Kal's Electric Brewery Setup for Sale (Little Rock, Arkansas)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drthrob

Reaction score
10 gallon system or 1/2 BBL with antifoam (I did this regularly). (3) 20 gallon Blichmann pots. It is completely stainless and has 5500W elements (I think I have a few extra) in the HLT and boil pot. 50A HighGravity control panel pictured and included. I recently sent the panel back to them and had them upgrade to their newer fuses. I used this system with great success in the past, achieving efficiencies in the 90-95% range (took some practice). Included is the table along with the counterflow chiller, pumps, hoses, connections, temperature probes.

There isn't anything wrong with it, I just don't have time to brew anymore and want this to go to someone who will love and appreciate it.

Asking $3500 obo.

Attachments

• 50A panel pic.jpg
    50A panel pic.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Brewery1 original.jpg
    Brewery1 original.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
  • Herms1.jpg
    Herms1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Herms2.jpg