kabooooooom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bull

Reaction score
well it happened ,yep ,all in the closet i got hops on my ceiling on my clothes ,in my hair ,lmao,its every where,lucky i got to be here to day or it would have all been lost ,da beer went boom ,its cool though didnt lose that much and i was close by ,new it was going to happen ,and had an air lock in my hand modifing it when it popped ,lol ,it was still a supprise ,lol,washed for two hours ,well got it fixed ,its still fermenting kinda fast ,and all looks well ,went and picked a gallon of blackberries ,going to go pick some more in the morning,about two more gallons ,,anyone ever make blackberry beer ?:rockin:

I've made my balckberry hefe but have no final analysis for you - i have yet to try it because it was just bottled on the 13th of this month...
Have any pictures?

Someone likes their space bar & commas. You might be the anti-sause ;)

Your experience is exactly why I start all my primary fermentations off with a blow-off tube. Once the vigorous fermentation is done or I transfer to the secondary I use a standard airlock.

Latest posts

Back