Just bought 6pk of miller lite...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, hold on a second there. ... are you telling me that your boss never offers during work hours?

My boss is my father and boss. I am 100% Sure he never offers or accepts alcohol on job.

My grandfather. Who started the business, however, was raised in a different time altogether, lol.

Wait, hold on a second there. ... are you telling me that your boss never offers during work hours?

My boss is my father and boss. I am 100% Sure he never offers or accepts alcohol on job.

My grandfather. Who started the business, however, was raised in a different time altogether, lol.

I don't know if anyone is being stuck up asses..

So ar what you telling me is that they are holding people down and sticking them up other peoples asses?!?
What hath thine homebreweth community cometh to? :p

You may not agree with it, but you have to respect how well Hitler rounded up and executed all those people so efficiently and consistently.

You may not agree with it, but you have to respect how well Hitler rounded up and executed all those people so efficiently and consistently.

We have our first offender for Godwin's Law, everybody!

On one hand you have a style of beer that outsells any other by a very large margin, but is criticized for its bland flavor by the minority. This bland beer poses no threat against humanity, and people voluntarily patronize it. On the other hand you've got a terrible atrocity against human kind that was systematically killing people organized by a deluded maniac. Yeah, I don't see your analogy as being sound. Sorry. Find a new way to hate corporate beer.

I can't believe that I used to drink miller lite because I liked the "flavor " better than bud lite, Busch lite, and Coors lite...

Wow. I believe that my taste buds may have evolved or something over the last several months.

Any thoughts from others on this subject?

You must have serious tastebuds....you were able to "TASTE" a flavour, let alone a difference in flavour, in the above mentioned WATER 😜

You guys are all so cool. Lol.

WATER. CRAP. HITLER. DERMERGRD.

high-horse.jpg

So ar what you telling me is that they are holding people down and sticking them up other peoples asses?!?
What hath thine homebreweth community cometh to? :p

Wow. I thought for sure we were all adults on this forum. I guess not.

Wow. I thought for sure we were all adults on this forum. I guess not.

don't ruin my fun by being all Capt. Serious. leave that to the Tropical Fish Forums or the like. if you want grown up conversation and seriousness, here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole snob thing doesn't make sense anyway it is after all beer, beer is good! May not be your cup of beer but it is beer just the same. While I am inclined to to bash on the "walmart of beers" as much as the next guy but i am not going to turn one down or skip having one on a hot day while working outside because I don't (have never tried to) make light beer. And with the weight i have lost in the last 7 months i am even less inclined to do so. It will however be interesting to see what happens to all of the places that inbev buys up to get in on the action. Loyalty to locally owned beer is higher than loyalty to other local businesses. One of the best things you can do for your local economy and your neighbors is to buy local.

I guess I don't have the typical hate for BMC beer that a lot of other people on here seem to have. It certainly has it's place and I usually keep a 12 pack or so on hand of Miller Lite for certain occasions. My beer that I brew, almost never goes below 5.5 or 6% ABV, with most of that being over 6, closer to 7 or above. Combine that with the calories and knocking back 5 or 6 of them during a sporting event is not the best idea for me. So, if I am going to continue drinking after 2 or so, I usually crack a Miller Lite to continue drinking.

I never come home and crack one just to sit back and enjoy a beer, but certain times, they are the perfect fit for what I'm doing.

I've been wrestling with SWMBO's car all day. I'm drinking a Miller Lite. I'll drink better after dinner.

I didn't drink in high school. When I turned 21 I met 2 guys who owned a craft brew store. I cut my teeth on Trappist ale. I have never considered bmc beer. Most beer dictionary's define it as not beer. Home brewing is the best because I can brew great beer at cheap prices. $10 six packs hurt the wallet. Not to be a hater but why would a bmc drinker homebrew. Very few of my bmc friends can drink anything else. The two things are contradictory. Home brewing is for flavor, originality, enjoyment. So many options. Too many to list. Bmc is designed for mass consumption. Minimal flavor for maximum affect.

I have always lived by one rule when it comes to beer. Real men don't drink Lite anything, girls do.

oh jeez, the one thing that is worse than ********* hipsters looking down their noses at the occasional BMC drinker is the knuckle-dragging men who make these proclamations about what is manly and what is girly.

The dudes on this site go ga-ga for Apfelwein and Skeeter Pee, but Angry Orchard and Mike's Hard Lemonade is girly....someone explain this to me.

oh jeez, the one thing that is worse than ********* hipsters looking down their noses at the occasional BMC drinker is the knuckle-dragging men who make these proclamations about what is manly and what is girly.

The dudes on this site go ga-ga for Apfelwein and Skeeter Pee, but Angry Orchard and Mike's Hard Lemonade is girly....someone explain this to me.

What's wrong with Angry Orchard and Mikes, that's just crazy talk.

My rule #3 is that real men don't eat quiche.
Rule #4 is my wife's rules supersede all others.

Better toughen up that skin missy, don't you know sarcasm? (this is sarcasm BTW)

Back