just an observation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OP: Glad you pointed out that my equipment sucks, just wish you were here 5 years ago, and could have saved me from brewing really good beer.

I'm going to toss my sh*t in the dumpster now, and dump my beer.

*sob*

Maybe once the OP sobers up from his first legal drinking binge and washes off the stripper perfume, he can enlighten us with his infinite wisdom.

As a new brewer who missed all the wisdom last time, after checking out the first post I must subscribe to learn all I can from this beer yoda. Clearly the rest of you guys have been steering me wrong for MONTHS!

I'm just glad I found this before I actually put together my manifold for my cooler MLT.

Hopefully this troll's worked up a mighty appetite in 24-odd months. Let the feeding frenzy begin.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Well after finding out from the OP that beersmith is crap I switched right over to promash.

Apparently beersmith sucks so hard that my beer recipes are automatically labeled as "wine cooler"

After teaching us how to brew, maybe this guy can teach us how to make friends and good first impressions.

I got a barley crusher, and it is great.

Same here. Priced right, years of service, hundreds of pounds milled, and 89% efficiency... what a foolish sheep-man I was to follow the advice of others and buy one.

What happened to the sheep herder anyway? I've brewed a lager and a pale ale since he said he was gonna teach me how to do it right. I'm tired of ruining beers!

Not me. I don't want to continue screwing up my beer any more. I'm holding out for those precious pearls of wisdom before I brew again.

It's killing me since I got a pH meter for Christmas!

I'm not worried that wortmaker hasn't been back. I just assume he's working really hard on our lesson plan.

I say:

"Class Dismissed!" I'll stick with the advice of non-*****es.

it was a "ban-until-you're-21" ban, I am now back to show you all how to brew correctly

.... Where did he go? I need to learn to brew beer, and I was hoping to get lessons from someone substantially younger who has only been legally allowed to brew for a few days.... don't let me down here! If wortmaker can't, then where can I find another 21 year old who already knows everything about brewing??? *sigh*

I hear once you hit 25 you no longer know everything... so get a move on before you forget what you think you know!

This thread should be singled out into its own category titled "Bad Advice-Only" fourm.

1. why does everyome mash in a cooler.....makes no sense, you cant heat it and its a pain in theass

2. why does everyone use beersmith like its a religion or something, promash is much better but since "everyone uses beersmith" thats what everyone does

3. the barley crusher sucks....yea I know everyone loves it....but it sucks...weak bearings and slow as shi*........for the price the schmidling maltmill is so much better made and is so much faster

just my 3 cents

for everyone here....just because everyone's doing it and it seems the "thing to do" doesn't mean its the best option

I have seen alot of bad advice here and it needs to stop

so there
I agree with everything but the cooler. A cooler holds heat or cold. You dont have an issue with temp during the mash.
Nice post though.

Check this thread: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/somehow-i-can-relate-339890/

1)... Do you have any evidence to support your assertions, or are you just trying to stir the pot?

He's trying to whirlpool, didntchaknow?

"They see me trollin', they hatin', Patrolling they tryin to catch me inflatin' my post count"

nope...that wasn't me. That guy is an idiot

If its not you post eerily similar.

Back